Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Final's


My final will deal with subliminal messages from a circular meaning.  To break it down, I will take a round ball and put on the round ball everything that deals with who I am as a person in pictures/words. The circular ball represents who I am which is a universal person, not linear.  The pictures represent the many different facades in my life.  Lastly, the paper gaps represent difficulties in life.  
Symbolism meanings on my project:
Calmness of the waters
Power of thinking
Power of reading
Letting go of the power of money/creed
Internally healthy
Soaring to the mountains
Seeing the world through a lens
Mediating on chakra areas
Blocking out technology
Serenity after War
Communal thinking
Not being afraid to take adventures
Coffee boost in the morning
Clean ones mind and body
Overcoming single fatherhood



No comments:

Post a Comment